Adeos/I-pipe git repositories are now available from DENX's site.
You will find the details for cloning them at the following URL:
http://www.denx.de/en/Software/GIT.

The I-pipe development tree tracking mainline Linux v2.6 is browsable
on-line from this URL:
http://source.denx.net/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=ipipe-2.6.git
It currently hosts the I-pipe branch for 2.6.19/x86, and will be updated
over time with other Linux architecture/release combos based on the
official v2.6 kernel.

Additionally, a Blackfin-specific tree can be browsed on-line here:
http://source.denx.net/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=ipipe-blackfin.git

Many thanks to DENX for hosting this development from now on, and
especially to Wolfgang Denk for making life easier for the Xenomai and
Adeos projects.