Hi, I've noted recently that my message has disappeared from the list. Is this
a bug, or it was
removed due the message size. If so, I'm sorry for the attachments, but I would
like to be
notified so that I could send another message without the attachments.

I would also be thankful If someone here could host my articles for a while (a
month or two), so
that I could send him/her an e-mail with the articles and he/she would make
them availables on the
host and send me the link. When I have some time, I'll go to my college to put
them on my homepage
(I can't do it from home).

Thank you,

Rodrigo.