Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here comes the I-pipe patch for linux 2.6.19 on ARM. In addition to the
> upgrade to linux 2.6.19, the AT91 port is improved:
> - it waits for the console to be enabled or about 2 minutes before
> panicing if the configured frequency is wrong;
> - the timer counter used as time source is chosen when configuring the
> kernel;
> - it uses the kernel clock interface in order to enable the timer
> counter clock instead of tweaking directly the registers.

A few more words about this patch; I had to reduce the list of files
included in asm-arm/ipipe.h and include linux/irq.h in
kernel/ipipe/core.c otherwise the kernel did not compile with
CONFIG_PREEMPT enabled. There are a few new enable_irq in entry-armv.S
and I was not sure what to do about them, so I simply leaved them.

--
                                                 Gilles Chanteperdrix