On Saturday 03 February 2007 15:08, Jan Kiszka wrote:
> Yeah, when looking at this issue with 64-bit glasses, this urgently
> needs fixing (I wonder why ia64 didn't stumble yet?).

Perhaps different compiler and/or warning flags ?
 Using gcc-4.1 at the moment..

> init/Kconfig:572: can't open file "arch/x86_64/xenomai/Kconfig"
>
> Anyone any idea? Is something missing, or is the prepare script broken?

I must admit, saw the first of the commits announced on
http://cia.navi.cx/stats/project/xenomai and butchered a tree to see what
else was needed.. I'll wait for Philippe to finish his commits before
preempting him again.

> PS: Once we have in-tree RTDM services and drivers running, are you
> interested in a RTnet excursion over x64? I should be able to make this
> compile, but for testing...

RTnet across a local net and/or a machine in your lab via the internet - Could
be fun :)
 If you have some ready to run code, I can set aside an afternoon to run some
tests - Perhaps even set up an ssh session so that you can monitor the
results.

Regards, Paul.