Jan Kiszka wrote:
Wolfgang Grandegger wrote:
Hi Jan,

I have two more patches in my quilt stack:

Sigh. ;)

  2007-02-18  Wolfgang Grandegger  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  * ksrc/drivers/can/rtcan_raw.c, ksrc/drivers/can/rtcan_socket.h:  add
    prefix RTCAN_ to TIMESTAMP_SIZE, HAS_TIMESTAMP and HAS_NO_TIMESTAMP
    to avoid name clashes, e.g. TIMESTAMP_SIZE is used by the kernel
    starting with 2.6.20.

These are only internal flags, right? Should go into stable as well
then, I guess.

Two times yes.

  * include/rtdm/rtcan.h: add "__attribute__ ((aligned(8)))" to the
    data[8] element of the struct can_frame.

Was already committed.

I realized in the meantime.

  2007-02-18  Wolfgang Grandegger  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  * include/rtdm/rtcan.h
    ksrc/drivers/can/Config.in,
    ksrc/drivers/can/Kconfig,
    ksrc/drivers/can/rtcan_dev.h,
    ksrc/drivers/can/rtcan_module.c,
    ksrc/drivers/can/rtcan_raw.c,
    ksrc/drivers/can/rtcan_raw.h,
    ksrc/drivers/can/rtcan_socket.c,
    ksrc/drivers/can/rtcan_socket.h,
    ksrc/drivers/can/rtcan_socket.h,
    ksrc/drivers/can/rtcan_virt.c,
    ksrc/drivers/can/sja1000/rtcan_sja1000.c,
    ksrc/drivers/can/mscan/rtcan_mscan.c,
    src/utils/can/rtcansend.c: The socket option CAN_RAW_TX_LOOPBACK
    has been renamed to CAN_RAW_LOOPBACK to be compatible with the
    Socket-CAN implementation. Furthermore, all lower and upper case
    strings "tx_loopback" have been replaced with "loopback" (to
    shorten names).

Will commit to trunk.

Great, thank. Hope you didn't need a lot manual fiddling.

The first one also fixes the alignment issue discussed on the Socket-CAN
 mailing list.

Any comments or objections?

Wolfgang.