Hello

Few months ago there was a discussion about disabling local apic in the
kernel. The last point in this discussion was:

> update:
>
> Ingo Molnar has voiced strong preference that the config option remain,
> citing 60kb growth in its removal.  So its probably safe for now ;-)

Now i have the problem that i cant disable the X86_UP_APIC anymore when
building the kernel 2.6.19. Normally this isn't a problem since it is
disabled during boot (my machine doesn't have APIC). But xenomai is
build with enabled APIC and thus refuses to run on the new kernel.

Is there a way to disable APIC during kernel build? or can i build
xenomai without APIC?

thanks allot in advance

jan rüdiger