Wolfgang Grandegger wrote:
 > Hi Gilles and Jan,
 >
 > Jan Kiszka wrote:
 > >> See https://mail.gna.org/public/xenomai-core/2006-11/msg00033.html.
 > >> My patch was for the CAN utilities only. The idea was to have a more
 > >> general implementation including code snippets and now examples as well.
 > >>
 > >> Wolfgang.
 > >>

 > > Gilles, as you are planning to regenerate the docs for trunk anyway,
 > > would you merge this patch (or better the corrected version) at that
 > > chance?
 >
 > Attached is a revised patch for hyper-linking with example and utility
 > programs. Apart from the CAN utilities, I have also added cross-link.c
 > for RTserial and the code snippets of the native skin by adding
 > "@example" tags to the appropriate source files. For the "demos" of the
 > skins it was not obvious for me where to put them. The examples are then
 > also part of the PDF documentation. Please have a look, hope you like
 > it. I personally find the hyper-linking very useful.

Hi, I have included your patch, but there is again some doxygen magic
that I do not understand, there are only a few links to the examples in
the documented files. For example in native condition variables
documentation page, there is no link to the cond.c example, but the
example is included (whereas examples sources that are not mentioned in
the source are not included at all). Any idea what could be the cause ?
--

                                            Gilles Chanteperdrix.