Philippe,

>>> Not from Linux IRQ handlers; you may want to check this using the
>>> tracer. If hw interrupts are masked there, then it's a blatant bug.
>> How could I check this using the tracer? Small hint please?
>
> http://www.xenomai.org/index.php/I-pipe:Tracer

"Traces can be generated in many ways. One happens automatically when
CONFIG_IPIPE_TRACE_IRQSOFF is enabled."

What exactly does that mean? That one trace is generated during boot?

"Another way is to invoke the testsuite, namely latency or irqbench with the
option -f to trigger a freeze on each new maximum latency."

What exactly does "trigger a freeze" mean?

Steven