>>> Not from Linux IRQ handlers; you may want to check this using the
>>> tracer. If hw interrupts are masked there, then it's a blatant bug.
>> How could I check this using the tracer? Small hint please?

"Traces can be generated in many ways. One happens automatically when

What exactly does that mean? That one trace is generated during boot?

"Another way is to invoke the testsuite, namely latency or irqbench with the
option -f to trigger a freeze on each new maximum latency."

What exactly does "trigger a freeze" mean?