Hi All,

   I have implelented Xenomai for MIPS , as due to
some legal issues with project completion, I can
submit for Open source. I hope this is understood.

Initial code is put for mips architecture related.
There are two issues right now I am facing, throw some
light on this.

Issue 1

1) Implementing Xnpod_start_thread, for Mips involves
xnarch_init_thread, I checked other architectures,
what I get it only a stack initilaisation for the new
tthread, correct me if I am wrong, I am not able to
fix other thread_info parametters for this function
only. I have booted the Xenomai without thead creation
able to see Xenomai registered as domain and starting
API services. I am testing the invoking of Syscalls
happening proper, yet to be done to prove services are
working fine. Does anybody have any pointer on this
xnarch_init_thread.

Issue2

To check the APIS services are implemented , I trying
to create the /usr/xenomai libe for application by
compiling Xenomai by configuring
./configure --target=mips --host=i386 --enable-shared
CC=mips_fp_be-gcc
configured properly after this command
then I say make command

it is giving me  "impossible constraint asm"
to create alarm lib for xenomai.

I made chaanges to support MIPS in configure.in, also
in the config.status to create
include/asm-mips/Makefile, and
iclude/asm-mips/bits/Makefile.
These file are created and compile it still impossibel
constarint asm error persists.

I even disabled the optimization -O2 option , no
change, I am lost please give any pointers on this.
is not the proper arch getting the one is it GCC
related bug, I need to check

Yes I know its long mail.

Thanks And Regards
Neelu