Hi All,

Good News , now we are able to run User Space
Applications as well as Kernel Module, Implemented the
the thread related part xnarch_thread_init, basically
intialize the stack frame for thread to do context
switch, now able to go to rthal_thread_trampoline and
next to xnarch_thread_trampoline and able to switch to
new thread and able to execute, once the xenomai we
check for proper stability and performance for client
, we will release ADEOS and XENOMAI for MIPS core for
OPEN SOURCE. We thank Open community for all the help
especially Philip, Jan ,Dimitry and Gallies, once
again thanks a lot for all the help without your
contirbiution it would be successful.

may be next we have discussion with client and once
client accepts it we release the code.

Thanks And Regards
Neelu

--- Jan Kiszka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> somshekar kadam wrote:
> > Hi Phillep,
> >
> >  good news xenomai porting for mips is done, user
> > space application are working fine. once the
> formality
> > with our client gets over we will submit the code
> > open source. People contirbuted for this project
> are
> > Subramani,Manoj,Sanjeev,Nishit,Poornima and Neelu.
>

> > Right now debugging an issue for kernel space
> module
> > where rt task start goes for toss, will be fixed
> next
> > week probably, subramni will be working on it.
> >
> > we hope to deliver it for MIPS MALTA BOARD, as we
> need
> > to get it working for Malta borad, after we
> release to
> > our customer.
> > we will need help in fixing performance issues
> from
> > open source community.
>
> The sooner you are able to release, the sooner the
> community can help...
>
> Jan

      Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download
CHAT? Click here: http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php