Jan Kiszka wrote:
> Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:

>>>Done, see -v6. Then I added that two-liner for x86_64 rthal_llmulshft,
>>>fixed the BITS_PER_LONG bug, and enabled generic-based support for ARM
>>>(testing welcome!).
>>>
>>>At this chance: My series now also includes rthal_llimd for x86_64,
>>>another two-liner.
>>
>>v6 is not in the download area.
>>

> Mpf, forgot to press "update". Done.

Ok, I agree with the fast-tsc-to-ns patch: I could not get gcc to
generate code with less moves on x86 (which is, for me, if it was still
needed, yet another proof that these register moves are harmless).

However, I do not agree with the x86_64 llimd: it will not work if m is
greater than 2G, that is why we implement llimd in terms of ullimd on
other architectures.

--
                                                 Gilles Chanteperdrix