Dear Gregory,

    we haven't started working on Xenomai on the AT91SAM platform, yet.

Actually, we don't even know if we will...

Can you tell me what is the current status of the AT91SAM support in Xenomai ?
I remember that you already sent me a preliminary patch some weeks ago...

Did you make any change ? Is the current support working ? If so, when the
patch
will be merged with the standard mainstream of Xenomai ?

Many thanks,

            Claudio