Wolfgang Grandegger wrote:
> Jan Kiszka wrote:
>> Philippe Gerum wrote:

>>> Merged, thanks.
>>
>> You are too fast for me - I was still test-building my approach!
>
> Too fast? My i-Pipe patched Linux 2.4 kernel did simply not built ;-).

Yeah, and my 2.4 kernel was lying around in the corner, slightly dusty,
definitely not touched for several months.

Hell, the amount of regressions one (specifically I) can produce due to
all this config variants is amazing. What would be really nice is a
playground for patches, some build system you could post a patch series
and a set of .configs to and that will then "simply" try to generate
various kernels and the xenomai userland for various archs
automatically, reporting back any errors or warnings. Without going
through SVN with the changes every time. Just a dream.