Hi Philippe,

as I have mentioned yesterday, I have applied your (first) patch to Xenomai (I
did not apply
the other additional patches). And yes, my application was running fine without
freeze in an
overnight test. Not only the tiny test application but also the complex real
time application that
was the root cause for everything.
That is really a great improvement. Will this fix end up shortly in a
maintenance version of Xenomai?
I would appreciate that as this is a severe bug that should have a fix
published as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot for the excellent support!

Regards

Mathias

--
Mathias Koehrer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Viel oder wenig? Schnell oder langsam? Unbegrenzt surfen + telefonieren
ohne Zeit- und Volumenbegrenzung? DAS TOP ANGEBOT FÜR ALLE NEUEINSTEIGER
Jetzt bei Arcor: günstig und schnell mit DSL - das All-Inclusive-Paket
für clevere Doppel-Sparer, nur  34,95 €  inkl. DSL- und ISDN-Grundgebühr!
http://www.arcor.de/rd/emf-dsl-2