it seems that in the RTDM API, all the timeout functions which use
nanosecs_rel_t have a strange behaviour.
The timeout in nanoseconds is converted to ticks and the number of ticks
is rounded down. So when we want to wait e.g. 500000 nanoseconds and the
timertick is 1 ms, xnpod_ns2ticks() rounds down to 0. But 0 is the
special value RTDM_TIMEOUT_INFINITE, so we wait forever. I use Xenomai
2.3.1, but I think it's basically the same in trunk.
Wouldn't it be better to round up the ticks instead of round it down?