On 9/3/07, Ravid Baruch Naali <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello again,

Hi,

> I'm not sure what is the preferred way to commit my changes, so before I
> commit i'm Attaching my patch in order to get you remarks and further
> instructions

The synchronization on tasks completion with the semID semaphore seems
broken. The main thread will get the semahore when the first task
completes, not when all the tasks complete.

I see too many comments, for instance:
// Checking for failures
if (error == ERROR)

is useless, it is pretty obvious from reading the code that you are
checking for failure. Comments should tell us things that are not
obvious.

Now, about the style, this is C code, so use C style comments. I would
also prefer that you use the kernel coding style, but this is not
kernel code, so I am not sure the rule is to use the kernel coding
style.
--
                                               Gilles Chanteperdrix