Ravid Baruch Naali wrote:
> The automated chart seems exactly the thing for me (I have some testing
> tools development experience).
>
> I'll look into it and will soon send a initial design.

Hurray! You just deserved an option for a free beer! Now you just need
to post the first related patch - and manage to meet me personally (the
latter may be a bit trickier than the former ;)).

> Of course any pinters/advice/suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Let's start with creating the infrastructure for the targets firsts.
Once we have more tests with unified output locally on the Xenomai
targets, we can think about how to transfer this data to a central
database and how to visualise that database on the web.