Hi,

I have cross compiled Xenomai latest trunk (Adeos-1.7) for the Denx
2.6.23 tree for a PowerPC5200 arch, and the only annoyance I can see is
that MSCAN driver for Xenomai is not compiling because of missing
defines/enums in asm-powerpc/mpc52xx.h in comparision to
asm-ppc/mpc52xx.h.

Looking at the included socket-can mscan driver, things seem to have
changed quite a bit since the socketcan has been ported to
RTCAN/Xenomai.

Wolfgang, Jan, is the MSCAN RT driver just needing the appropriate
defines inside asm-powerpc/mpc52xx.h or or does the driver itself need
changes ? How does the socketcan MSCAN driver come along without these ?

Best regards,

Daniel Schnell.