ROSSIER Daniel wrote:
> [...]

Please do comparisons based on recent versions!

> I will see with him if it makes
> sense to migrate to the latest version, at this point of his work.

The largest chunk is surely the lttv plugin. Fortunately,
synchronisation between plugin and instrumentation should be far simpler
now. Still, lttv remains a kind of big "beast"... ;)

Regarding the instrumentation: My latest Xenomai patch changed the
marker arguments even more away from your original patch. Not looking at
the plugin for this, I may have removed useful information. Please let
us know what you would like to see in the trace points so that this part
can quickly stabilise, maybe even go into the next Xenomai release.