Giammarco Zacheo wrote:
> Does anybody ever tried to port Xenomai on a Efika board?
>
> http://www.genesippc.com/efika.php
>
> It is a freescale powerpc based board, with some patches to make linux
> work on it. I have read some emails on the net talking about RTAI, so
> what about Xenomai?

Xenomai is known to work fine on mpc52xx-based boards. It was actually
the first powerpc hardware we ever supported (on an IceCube, at that time).

> Is is realistic that the adeos patch blindly work on the already patched
> kernel?

It is at least realistic on a DENX kernel, since this is our reference
tree for the powerpc arch, and all recent Adeos patches against the
powerpc/ tree support the lite5200b. If your kernel tree comes from some
other vendor/manufacturer, then, you may have some failed hunks to sort
out manually, but there should not be any showstopper.