Hi all,

FYI:

as I mentioned to Philippe yesterday, the initiative concerning
Xenomai test framework and test campaign in order to publish results
on our website is not dead! Unfortunately my Xenomai bandwidth is
limited and it is not going very fast :/

I worked on it during the past few days and I am currently finishing
implementing a quick and dirty tcl script that will allow to generate
automatically gnuplot diagrams from the latency test results.

I am jointly working on another script to automatically determine
static memory overhead induced by Xenomai. Nothing complicated, just a
way to automate compilation process of a kernel with and without
Xenomai to determine the overhead.

I plan to edit a wiki page soon in order to give some ideas about what
this framework could be and also to summarize the different ideas that
will hopefully be raised on the mailing list from discussions about
this topic.

I will take the risk to make suggestions first to produce the first
draft, you'll have the right to shoot when I'm finished ;)

I should be back within a week to give you some more news about it.

Cheers!

--
Bruno Rouchouse
[EMAIL PROTECTED]