This patch addresses the recently discovered issue that I-pipe actually
need to deal with faults over non-root domain in which the current
domain shows no interest in. Such faults could be triggered inside
copy_*_user, thus can cleanly be handled by Linux - if we only allow for
this. Currently, if debugging is on, we warn about a potential bug, and
corrupt the pipeline states otherwise.

The new approach is to unconditionally drop to root domain in such
cases, but - for debugging purposes of non-fixable faults - keep track
of the original domain and report it on oops.

Similar patches are required for other archs. Maybe I can look into
x86_64 later.