On Nov 6, 2007 10:01 AM, Bruno Rouchouse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Gilles,
> I did manage to start the script and get everything downloaded but nothing
> got compiled indeed.
> I'll try again tonight with your updated version.
> Thanks.

Note that if you want to compile i386 code on an x86_64, you will have
some difficulties, you will need to define a pseudo cross-compilation
script (say x86-32-gcc) which will simply contain:
 gcc -m32 ${1+"$@"}

And call this script instead of gcc in the BX_CCS variable of the
bx_config script of the apropriate configurations.

                                               Gilles Chanteperdrix