Dear Mr. Jan Kiszka

Long before i have asked solution for Interrupt sharing problem between non
real time & real time module,
as i have found it is difficult to disable the non real time.

I have found the solution by return RTDM_IRQ_NONE | XN_ISR_PROPAGATE. from the
ISR.

Thanks & Regards
Kapil Kumar Jain
SDG | Ext. 249
**************** CAUTION - Disclaimer *****************This email may contain
confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution
or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the
sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message. Also, email is
susceptible to data corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment
and viruses. We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not
liable for any such corruption, interception, tampering, amendment or viruses
or any consequence thereof.
*********** End of Disclaimer ***********DataPatterns ITS Group**********