kapilkumar.jain wrote:
> Dear Mr. Jan Kiszka
>
> Long before i have asked solution for Interrupt sharing problem between non
> real time & real time module,
> as i have found it is difficult to disable the non real time.
>
> I have found the solution by return RTDM_IRQ_NONE | XN_ISR_PROPAGATE. from
> the ISR.

That's not a solution, it's a fragile workaround: Your RT device's IRQ
may suffer from priority inversion when an IRQ event for the non-RT side
is pending but cannot be handled timely (due to Linux stalling its IRQs
or some low-prio RT thread is blocking Linux). Then succeeding IRQ
events for the RT side will also have to wait until the non-RT side has
completed its processing.