On Jan 24, 2008 12:07 PM, axel axel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> how can i change  xenomai  aperiodic timer to periodic ?
> I explain better:
> I have only to render the hardware timer periodic or there is a flag in
> xenomai to set, or i have to rebuild xenomai, or other ?

You can fix a period in the linux kernel configuration menu of
whatever skin you are using. In this case you have to rebuild your

Each skin module accepts a parameter allowing to fix the timer period.
In this case you have to rmmod the module, then re-run insmod with the
new parameter, or pass different kernel arguments if the skin is built
inside the kernel and not compiled as a module.

The native skin has a function, rt_timer_set_mode which allows to set
its period.

The last two methods being documented.

                                               Gilles Chanteperdrix