axel axel wrote:
 > Hi,
 >

 > after the previouses answers about not sleeping tasks ( mailing list thread
 > "task scheduling e priority"* *) i ask you how to reschedule a not sleeping
 > task.

When you want to reply to a previous mail, just hit the "reply" button,
that is what it is made for, and it makes discussions much easier to
follow for anyone reading the list.

 > I explain better:
 >
 > if my xenomai primary task work for example for 7 seconds without sleep the
 > other task and linux don't work.
 >
 > How can i run the task for a estabilished time ( for example 10 ms ) and
 > start schedule for other task without insert in the task sleep or other
 > instruction ?

We do not know exactly what is doing the task which runs all the time,
so it is hard to give you a precise answer. Thus I will give you a very
general answer: redesign your application so that it is event-driven.

--

                                            Gilles Chanteperdrix.