Hi,

thanks for the response but all that i want to know is a general answer:

what does the periodic timer do respect oneshot timer ? ( i understand that
xenomai scheduler can't stop realtime task in execution ).

I think that periodic timer has the chance to run other task with the same
priority even if the task is working ( for example a sum like this a = a + 1
+ sin( a );)

Thanks a lot

Roberto