Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:
> This patch makes RTDM service rtdm_context_get check the owner of a file
> descriptor. This will prevent a process to close an RTDM file descriptor
> belonging to another process.

I assume this is a safety belt against crazy applications, right? Hope
one day we can solve this via process-local FD name spaces.

I'm OK with this if you keep the API of rtdm_context_get as is and add
an internal checked service __rtdm_context_get(user_info, fd) instead.
rtdm_context_get would then call __rtdm_context_get(NULL, fd) because it
is supposed to operate on kernel file descriptors only.