>  > Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:
>  > > stats:
>  > >  include/rtdm/rtdm.h        |    4 ++
>  > >  include/rtdm/rtdm_driver.h |   30 +++++++++++++++-
>  > >  ksrc/skins/rtdm/core.c     |   84
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------
>  > >  ksrc/skins/rtdm/device.c   |   10 +++++
>  > >  ksrc/skins/rtdm/drvlib.c   |   76
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
>  > >  5 files changed, 170 insertions(+), 34 deletions(-)
>  > >
>  >
>  > /me thinks that going for inline patches on this list is overdue...
>
> I guess it depends on the mail client, but with my mail client, I get
> plain text attachments inlined in the mail body. I somehow assumed that
> it was the case for everyone else.

Mine (TB) shows the patches inlined, but refuses to let me comment on
them. Maybe there is a knob deep inside its configs, but I heards such
complaints from other (likely non-TB) users as well.

The reason for staying with attachments was that /someone/ (not you) had
problems with grabbing them from his client without causing whitespace
havoc... :)