Jan Kiszka wrote:
 > Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:
 > > Jan Kiszka wrote:
 > >  > Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:
 > >  > > stats:
 > >  > >  include/rtdm/rtdm.h        |    4 ++
 > >  > >  include/rtdm/rtdm_driver.h |   30 +++++++++++++++-
 > >  > >  ksrc/skins/rtdm/core.c     |   84
 > > +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------
 > >  > >  ksrc/skins/rtdm/device.c   |   10 +++++
 > >  > >  ksrc/skins/rtdm/drvlib.c   |   76
 > > ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 > >  > >  5 files changed, 170 insertions(+), 34 deletions(-)
 > >  > >
 > >  >
 > >  > /me thinks that going for inline patches on this list is overdue...
 > >
 > > I guess it depends on the mail client, but with my mail client, I get
 > > plain text attachments inlined in the mail body. I somehow assumed that
 > > it was the case for everyone else.
 >
 > Mine (TB) shows the patches inlined, but refuses to let me comment on
 > them. Maybe there is a knob deep inside its configs, but I heards such
 > complaints from other (likely non-TB) users as well.

There are even things in thunderbird that can only be configured through
its configuration files, not with its menus.

 > The reason for staying with attachments was that /someone/ (not you) had
 > problems with grabbing them from his client without causing whitespace
 > havoc... :)

Yes, I think I would have the same problem, my mail client (I feel
ashamed to tell: XEmacs VM) splits the line at 72 characters. So, if I
paste a patch, I must refrain from reformatting the mail, otherwise the
patch could be broken.

--

                                            Gilles Chanteperdrix.