Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda wrote:
 > Hi,
 >
 > this mail should be sent to Paul, but I would like to share with the xenomai
 > developers. Probably then should be sent to the xenomai-core list, but I
 > have
 > looked the list and it has a high traffic ("for me now") and I'm not a
 > developer. So please, Gilles or Jan (or the admin to the list) accept this
 > message), I'm not subscriber.

Well, I am afraid we can not accept it. I searched the gna.org
administrative interface and could not find any trace of your mail.
In my opinion, you can subscribe to the list and disable mail
distribution, this way you will be able to post without receiving all
xenomai mails.

--

                                            Gilles Chanteperdrix.