Jan Kiszka wrote:
 > Hi,
 >
 > here comes version 2 of my xnlock rework. Changes since the first
 > release:
 >
 >  - Moved xnlock_spin out-of-line instead uninlining the irqsave/restore
 >    services

The size changes are not as dramatic as with the first version. Did you
have any chance to test the latency with your first version?

 >  - Beautified xnlock_dbg interface (now only static-inlines)

Well, I am still not convinced, I still find the debugging version harder
to read. Is there a problem with implementing the two versions
separately with a unique #ifdef?

--

                                            Gilles Chanteperdrix.