Hi,

this is a small detail, but Roland remarked that Xenomai currently
installs its documentation in $(prefix)/doc/xenomai-$(VERSION) whereas
the usage is to install it in $(prefix)/doc/xenomai.

So the question is: is there anyone who prefers the current installation
directory ?

Because if no one cares, I think I will change this installation
directory. I am probably the one who originally decided of this
installation directory, but I can not remember why.

Regards.

--

                                            Gilles Chanteperdrix.