Hi,

now, I have a problem with our application. It is using native skin,
when I start it I get:

kernel BUG at kernel/ipipe/core.c:322!
Xenomai: suspending kernel thread bf00b4e8 ('do_upg') at 0xc001db14
after exception #0

It looks to me that this happens after rt_task_set_mode(0, T_PRIMARY,
NULL) call in our module. Maybe something changed from 2.3.x Xenomai
to 2.4.x?