In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> you wrote:
> After git pull, I found that pSOS(*) emulation interface on top of the
> Xenomai/SOLO framework was checked in.  However, it fails to build due
> to lack file(s) in repository.  Here are the compilation results:

That is to be expected. The README  file  has  a  section  "Available
emulators/APIs"  which  only  lists VxWorks so far - nothing else has
been ported yet.

Patches are welcome, of course :-)

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Just because your doctor has a name for your condition  doesn't  mean
he knows what it is.