On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 5:45 PM, Tomas Kalibera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  The stack trace starts getting printed even before the kernel boots - the
> first occurrence is below. It then repeats printing so frequently that the
> system is unusable (and I could not run the Xenomai task).
>
>  I've attached the highmem_32.c I used.

Ok. You can get rid of old patches. What happens if you make the
printk, stack trace and fix up, conditional to type == KM_PTE0 || type
== KM_PTE1 ? As in:

if (type == KM_PTE0 || type == KM_PTE1) {
                        printk("Wrong address passed to kunmap_atomic!\n");
                        show_stack(NULL, NULL);
                        kpte_clear_flush(kmap_pte-idx,
__fix_to_virt(FIX_KMAP_BEGIN+idx));
                }