Yes,you are right.
      The interrupt handler is taken over by ipipe, but other syscall is
still linux syscall.
   (1)  Does the RTDM implement the mmap feature or similar feature?

   I see that Xenomai can Write device drivers in user space , such as
rt_intr_create(&intr_desc,IRQ_NUMBER,I_AUTOENA);
  (2)  The irqhandler is in user space, how  interrupt (kernel mode)  can
invoke irqhandler(user mode ) ?

  (3) where is the kernel stack of  xenomai "primary" domain ?

   (4)   How to communicate between linux domain and xenomai domain in
inter-processes ?

   Thanks !