Roland Stigge wrote:
> Hi,
>
> recently, a Xenomai developer in Munich remarked that Debian developers
> are sometimes nitpickers. Right.

While nitpicking can sometimes be useful, though...

> Debian requires a man page for every
> executable. Therefore, I wrote the remaining ones. Attached are the
> following files:

... e.g. when it explains the background of these tests to Xenomai
beginners. Great!

So, let's do more nitpicking:
> '\" t
> .\" ** The above line should force tbl to be a preprocessor **
> .\" Man page for cyclictest
> .\"
> .\" Copyright (C) 2008 Roland Stigge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> .\"
> .\" You may distribute under the terms of the GNU General Public
> .\" License as specified in the file COPYING that comes with the
> .\" Xenomai distribution.
> .\"
> .pc
> .TH CLOCKTEST 1 "2008-04-01" "@PACKAGE_VERSION@" "Xenomai"

Copy&paste error I assume. :)

> clocktest \- Xenomai Clock Test
> .SH SYNOPSIS
> .\" The general command line
> .B clocktest
> .SH DESCRIPTION
> \fBclocktest\fP is part of the Xenomai test suite and tests the Clock. For
> each CPU, it repeatedly prints a time offset (compared to the reference
> gettimeofday()), a drift value, the number of warps and the maximum warp in
> microseconds.

usage: clocktest [options]
  [-C <clock_id>]              # tested clock, default=%d (CLOCK_REALTIME)
  [-T <test_duration_seconds>] # default=0, so ^C to end

> '\" t
> .\" ** The above line should force tbl to be a preprocessor **
> .\" Man page for irqloop
> .\"
> .\" Copyright (C) 2008 Roland Stigge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> .\"
> .\" You may distribute under the terms of the GNU General Public
> .\" License as specified in the file COPYING that comes with the
> .\" Xenomai distribution.
> .\"
> .pc
> .TH IRQBENCH 1 "2008-04-19" "@PACKAGE_VERSION@" "Xenomai"