Hi,

I think that when I handle interrupts from user space, I cannot
correctly use I_NOAUTOENA. The thing is that this flag in fact means "do
not call automatically xnarch_end_irq". The xnarch_end_irq call usually
maps to unmasking the interrupt, but not always - depending on interrupt
type (sometimes in eoi, sometimes is nop).

I was thinking that it would be nice if I could call something like
"xnarch_end_irq" (i.e. rt_intr_end) from user space, so that I could
correctly use I_NOAUTOENA to control the flow of interrupts.

Cheers,
Tomas