Philippe Gerum wrote:
> Author: rpm
> Date: Sat Jun 28 18:23:51 2008
> New Revision: 3998

> Log:
> Merge COMEDI over RTDM framework
>
> Added:
>     trunk/ksrc/skins/comedi/
>     trunk/ksrc/skins/comedi/Config.h
>     trunk/ksrc/skins/comedi/Config.in
>     trunk/ksrc/skins/comedi/Kconfig
>     trunk/ksrc/skins/comedi/Makefile
>     trunk/ksrc/skins/comedi/buffer.c
>     trunk/ksrc/skins/comedi/command.c
>     trunk/ksrc/skins/comedi/device.c
>     trunk/ksrc/skins/comedi/driver.c
>     trunk/ksrc/skins/comedi/driver_facilities.c
>     trunk/ksrc/skins/comedi/instruction.c
>     trunk/ksrc/skins/comedi/interface.c
>     trunk/ksrc/skins/comedi/os_facili. ties.c
>     trunk/ksrc/skins/comedi/subdevice.c
>     trunk/ksrc/skins/comedi/transfer.c
>     trunk/src/skins/comedi/
>     trunk/src/skins/comedi/Makefile.am
>     trunk/src/skins/comedi/Makefile.in
>     trunk/src/skins/comedi/async.c
>     trunk/src/skins/comedi/descriptor.c
>     trunk/src/skins/comedi/info.c
>     trunk/src/skins/comedi/range.c
>     trunk/src/skins/comedi/sync.c
>     trunk/src/skins/comedi/sys.c

Why did these parts went in as a skin? As far as I can see, comedi4rtdm
is a pure driver stack, _using_ the RTDM skin. I didn't find any Xenomai
nucleus reference on first glance, so the whole thing should, in theory,
be directly portable over Native-RTDM - another sign that it isn't a
skin. IMHO, it should rather populate only ksrc/drivers and, e.g.,
src/drvlibs/comedi.