Hi Gilles,

trying to understand the cb_read/write lock usage, some question came up
here: What prevents that the mutexq iteration in pse51_mutex_check_init
races against pse51_mutex_destroy_internal?

If nothing, then I wonder if we actually have to iterate over the whole
queue to find out whether a given object has been initialized and
registered already or not. Can't this be encoded differently?

BTW, shadow_mutex.mutex is a kernel pointer sitting in a user-reachable
memory region? Why not using a handle here, like the native skin does?
Won't that allow to resolve the issue above as well?