Hi,

what is the policy for the user space handles the native skin generates:
Can the user share them between processes via putting them into shared
memory (like it is allowed for some POSIX objects)?

I'm wondering if I have to use the POSIX pattern to resolve the address
of a fast mutex: If shared, look to global heap, otherwise use
process-local heap. If native handle structures were only valid within a
single context, I could use absolute pointers instead, saving some code
and data.

Thanks,