Hi
This message realy does not belong here I know, but i am not getting any response from the manager of this list!! I am getting an E-mail from the list that mails are being bounced and therfore i am suspended from the list. I have looked in to our mail server, it does not even get there.... so they must be bounced befor that, if at all.
I have no clue what to do.
So far every few days i reconfirm my membership and that helps for a number of days.....
But this is not normal for a subscriber to a mailinglist!
I also have subscrubtions to many other mailing lists, but the only one complaining and causing me problems is the Xenomai list.
( both core and help )

any one ?

Stork Plastics Machinery B.V. Alfred Marshallstraat 2, 7559 SE Hengelo, the
Netherlands.
Supplies and executions to the conditions and stipulations filed with the
Chamber of Commerce (Trade register Enschede nr. 06041991) except as otherwise
provided in writing.
DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking any action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Stork Plastics Machinery is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.
begin:vcard
fn:Johan Visser
n:Visser;Johan
org:Stork Plastics Machinery B.V.;software
adr:;;A. Marshallstraat 2;Hengelo;;7559 SE;Netherlands
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:++31 74 2405113
tel;fax:++31 74 2405009
tel;cell:++31 653731518