>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm banging my head against this issue for several days now, first
>> trying to sort out an unrelated bug I also came across at this chance,
>> then trying to understand what happens, and finally getting mad about
>> why this may only happen with Xenomai:
>
> I have not tried to understand your problem (yet). But do you happen to
> work with the latest TASK_ATOMICSWITCH changes? If yes, could you try to
> revert them?

Yes, I'm on latest trunk. During my debug endeavour, I haven't seen this
task state being involved. Also, if I got this correctly, it only
concerns the secondary->primary migration, and that one appears to be
out of scope here. Nevertheless, it's easy to verify if you tell me
which revision(s) I should revert.