Jan Kiszka wrote:
> This series fixes the issues around rt_task_inquire I posted yesterday.
> Additionally, it introduces an analogous services pthread_inquire_np for
> the POSIX skin. That allows, among other things, to implement test cases
> for the upcoming fast xnsynch/mutex patches.

Ok. Since this applies only for debugging purpose, and displaying
whether a task is in primary mode may be use badly by users, maybe we
should make this service a shadow syscall, and not export any interface
to use it. This would further avoid duplication between the native and
posix skins.

Philippe, what do you think ?