> Same remark for the #ifdefs.

Yes, but most cases (maybe except for owner checking) are unavoidable
due to heavy differences. I hope that we may have only FASTXNSYCH archs
one day.

> I also do not understand your modification
> of rt_cond_wait_inner, this code is very tense; posix and native had the
> same bug in this area at different times, so this change should probably
> be made separately.

Which modification precisely (damn, I need to find out what makes quilt
cause this attachment confusion)? Note that lockcnt tracking changed
with this patch: the lock owner himself is in charge of maintaining it,
not some thread handing the lock over.

That said, I would happily analyse the case that broke before. I will
also check if I can break out the lockcnt maintenance change, but I
think to recall that it was coupled to the fast path changes.