Here is a queue of patches that piled up on my side. Most have been
posted earlier already, find details in the descriptions. I have some
more that will be posted later this week.

All patches are also available at
git://git.kiszka.org/xenomai.git assorted-queue

Jan

PS: BTW, I started mirroring the Xenomai SVN on my server. So far I pull
from SVN on 1:00, 12:00 and 18:00 (CET), maybe I will subscribe some
robot to the svn-commit list later. Feel free to make use of this
service as you like. For me it is a tool to keep control over my
various patch queues, and using only git (+stg) for this simplified
things significantly.