Jan Kiszka wrote:
> This is an attempt to fix the bugs found in the minor number management:
> - changing the bitmap requires atomic operations
> - clrbits/setbits work against xnarch_atomic_t, and that is only 32 bit
>   wide on x86-64

I think we should rather fix xnarch_atomic_t to be the size of a long on
x86-64, than having to cope with xnarch_atomic_t of various sizes in the
code (there are probably other places where we depend on the size of
xnarch_atomic_t).

As for the find_first_bit, why not simply taking the nklock
xnpipe_minor_free ? This is a first masking section, so this should not
matter a lot.