Hi,

unfortunately I'm forced to switch to other bugs, but I found out a bit
more about the issue that pthread_getschedparam doesn't return the
correct policy&prio under trunk - at least when called from threads
created via pthread_create as SCHED_FIFO:

Such threads start with SCHED_OTHER, but then the propagation via
do_setsched_event and finally xnsched_set_policy only seems to affect
thread.cprio, not bprio. Will see if I can continue debugging this
later, but maybe /someone/ already knows what goes wrong...

Thanks,